On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:31:01 -0300, Dmitry Gusev <dmitry.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I also ended with writing custom filter wrapping T5 to not load tapestry for non-tapestry related requests wich may affect T5 by /* filter url pattern.

Servlet filters are loaded just once. I guess you meant Tapestry not handling some requests. Tapestry already doesn't handles requests that aren't made to paths handled by Tapestry. You can configure it adding this method to your AppModule:

public static void contributeIgnoredPathsFilter(Configuration<String> configuration) {
    configuration.add("/dwr/.*");
}

This examples tells Tapestry to not touch requests to the dwr folder.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor