And what is the best way to create such a dynamic form? Using Delegate
component or modifying beaneditform? Or maybe there is better approach?

I tried to write it using Delegate and I have a problem - I can't get
component instance from ComponentSource - Exception:

org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueException
Render queue error in BeginRender[Step:dynamicformfield.delegate]: Failure
reading parameter 'to' of component Step:dynamicformfield.delegate: Unable
to resolve 'textfield' to a known page name. Available page names: (blank),
About, Contact, ExceptionReport, Index, PropertyDisplayBlocks,
PropertyEditBlocks, ServiceStatus, Step.

Why is it looking for a page, not component?