On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:03:01 -0300, Антон Мезерный <anton.meze...@gmail.com> wrote:

And what is the best way to create such a dynamic form?

Provide DataTypeAnalyzer to define new BeanModel types (which are just names) and edition and viewing blocks for them. This way, BeanEditForm, BeanEditor, Grid, and BeanDisplay will recognize everything automatically.

I tried to write it using Delegate and I have a problem - I can't get
component instance from ComponentSource - Exception:

org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueException
Render queue error in BeginRender[Step:dynamicformfield.delegate]: Failure reading parameter 'to' of component Step:dynamicformfield.delegate: Unable to resolve 'textfield' to a known page name.

You should pass a block or a component instance. You tried to pass a component name.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor