Hi,

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to dynamically display some images I have in a sub-path of my webapp/ folder in my Tapestry application (1.5.0.5).

I have db entities that store the names of files in a folder in webapp/layout/images/products/, and in a TML page using a grid, I want to be able to display these images.

The only way I was able to get an image to display was to provide a path like: /app/assets/ctx/1.0/layout/images/products/${prod.imageLink}

That gave me problems with my Application filter/dispatcher, however, as it seemed to regard this is a page access outside the scope of the user-session context and log out the user.

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be hardcoding that reference to the asset from a url anyway, how can I have it load the image through tapestry like all the other images in the site, like the ones I load through CSS that do not break the application filter/dispatcher?

I hope I was clear enough as to what my problem is.

Thanks,
Rich