Hi,

I'm sorry I don't completely understand what you are asking here.

The images are static and sit within the webapp context. The component that writes the image tag provides the context image name to the src parameter of the img tag. It seems that when I fill in the context image name parameter to this component, I cannot use the ${} to dynamically append the filename to the standard path to these images within the context subdirectory structure.

I'm considering trying out using the MarkupWriter in the Page Class versus the TML so I can avoid using the ${}. I'm hoping that will fix my problem here, but I won't know until later on, in the middle of company meetings today.

Hopefully might help clarify what I have and what you're trying to say?

Thanks,
Rich