Just not to leave this hanging...

The problem has nothing to do with ChenilleKit nor with Tapestry - it is
Jetty related. I run the application in the command line (mvn jetty:run) in
Friday and forgot about it. Then I ran another instance within Eclipse, but
the browser was still responding to the first instance.

Can Jetty (or Jetty maven plugin) be configured not to start if the port
(8080) is already in use? It is easy to start more than one instance of web
app with Jetty on the same port. I am developing on Windows.

-Borut