Nicolas,
   it seems like the proper solution for your problem is to have an
enhancement to TSS to receive a value and use the value when configuring the
service, e.g. :

buildRealAuthenticationProcessingFilter(
             @SpringSecurityServices
             final AuthenticationManager manager, @SpringSecurityServices
             final RememberMeServices rememberMeServices,
             @Inject  @Value("${spring-security.check.url}" final String
authUrl,
             @Inject @Value("${spring-security.target.url}")  final String
targetUrl,
             @Inject @Value("${spring-security.failure.url}") final String
failureUrl,
             @Inject @Value("${spring-security.target.alwaysUseDefault}") final
Boolean alwaysUseDefaultTarget) {

             filter.setAlwaysUseDefaultTargetUrl(alwaysUseDefaultTarget)

Then in your configuration, you can contribute to to the defaults to provide
your own value for the "spring-security.target.alwaysUseDefault". Would that
work for you ? This certainly seems like a capability that would be useful
to be able to configure T-S-S with.

Anyway, let me know if you want this, or if this was just an academic
exercise on learning how to use T5 IOC - I can make the change in TSS in the
next few days.

Regards,

Alex K