On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:52:40 -0300, dwi ardi irawan <penyihirke...@gmail.com> wrote:

As of Hibernate 3.6, JDK 1.4 support has been dropped and the Hibernate
Annotations have been merged back into Core.
Then why should I need hibernate annotations on my pom.xml ??

You shouldn't. Have you checked if the Hibernate JAR was correctly downloaded and if you have two different Hibernate versions in the classpath? A corrupted or truncated JAR can cause strange problems.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor