Yes, I've checked it. And it doesn't corrupt at all.
I think the problem is in the jetty launcher, cos when use mvn jetty:run, it
doesn't show any error
Strange ....

but now there is another problem, now, the page is show:
"There is no data to display."

my table has only 1 row.

--
http://dwiardiirawan.com
"cos everyone could be extraordinary...lighten up !"