One more question why it still show this error if I use jetty launcher(It
works fine if I use mvn jetty:run)

*Exception constructing service 'ValueEncoderSource': Error invoking service
builder method
org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.buildValueEncoderSource(Map,
InvalidationEventHub) (at TapestryModule.java:2287) (for service
'ValueEncoderSource'): Error invoking service contribution method
org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.HibernateModule.contributeValueEncoderSource(MappedConfiguration,
boolean, HibernateSessionSource, Session, TypeCoercer, PropertyAccess,
LoggerSource): Exception constructing service 'HibernateSessionSource':
Error invoking service builder method
org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.HibernateCoreModule.buildHibernateSessionSource(Logger,
List, RegistryShutdownHub) (at HibernateCoreModule.java:123) (for service
'HibernateSessionSource'): Could not initialize class
org.hibernate.annotations.common.reflection.java.JavaReflectionManager*