Thanks Lewis. I can see what you mean. It does sound like I'm trying to do
something action-oriented/Struts-like. I'm a big fan of the way Tapestry
doesn't force you to think in this way and is more intuitive. The reason I
ask actually, is more to do with wanting to re-skin pages based on a user.
Ie. want the same content (so just need one page class), but Id like to use
a different TML file altogether based on the user.

This way, I am hoping to work on 2 separate TML files in design mode, and
the can be served based on which type of user is logged in. For example... a
funky design versus a more mature design based on the age of the user.
Sounds weird :-), but just wondering if there's an easy way to select the
TML file at run time, that Tapestry uses with a single page class. I think
the localization functionality would actually do just the trick if I just
assign the funky styled tml file to one (eg. HomePage_fr.tml) and the
refined one (HomePage_en.tml).

Then I can programatically set the local based on the logged in user. Does
that sound like a completely deranged way of going about it? :-)

Thanks,

Dave.