Hi. I just gave that a go, using localization to serve a different TML
template. Started by adding following lines to AppModule:

public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
              MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration) {

        configuration.add("tapestry.supported-locales", "en,fr");
    }

Then set locale programatically:

@Inject
    private PersistentLocale localeService;
.
.
.
localeService.set(new Locale("fr")); (did this in Activate method of a super
"Page" class that all my page classes extend.

I have a page called Home.tml (Backed by Home.java which extends Page.java)

I renamed Home.tml to Home_fr.tml.

When I try to access this page however the broser navigates to /fr/Home. I
was thinking that it should just display /Home in the URL as before, but
serve the html from the new template file (Home_fr.tml)?

Thanks again!!