Thanks Thiago. Yeah I see what you mean also. Ideally the HTML should be the
content, and be completely separate from styling (that's CSS's job). This is
exactly how it should be done as you say, but I'm also keen to reuse
existing HTML templates without having to re-factor too much (some changes
would def be needed of course, but I'd rather avoid having do a major
re-write of existing designs I have). I'm more looking to resuse my existing
designs, but plug them into the same backend page class as they will be
using the same data (just doing slightly different things with the data).

I do like the idea of using the localisation functionality that Tapesty has.
Just feels a little weird as I know that's not it's purpose.

Thanks.

Dave.