Hi lltyk, thanks for the reply.

I'm using your suggestion as followed and it only passes back the select
menu option id and ignors my context parameters. Any suggestions? Thanks.

                                    <t:Select
value="lineItemFunding.funding" model="fundingModel" t:mixins="zoneUpdater"
t:clientEvent="change" t:event="newFundingChanged"
t:context="[funding.id,lineItem.id]" zoneupdater.zone="fundingZone"
blankOption="always" blankLabel="Funding Source"/>

    Object onNewFundingChanged() {
        String newFunding = request.getParameter("param");
        System.out.println(newFunding);

            return fundingZone.getBody();
        }
        return null;