I haven't run this, but once I realized what it was referring too, I'm
sure it's very nice.  Including a screen shot would be worth a lot!

The "JIRA version number selector" he reference to how version numbers
are selected in JIRA.  It's an auto-completing text field; when a
match is selected, it appears as a little "capsule" that can be
clicked to remove it.  It's an elegant mix of text field,
autocomplete, and Tapestry's own Palette.

Note that I haven't seen how well this library implements the UI, but
it is very promising.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Joakim Olsson <joa...@unbound.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just released tapestry-tagselect which is a select component similar
> to the version select in recent JIRA-versions.
>
> See https://github.com/argoyle/tapestry-tagselect for more information.
>
> The artifacts should be available in Maven central within an hour or so.
>
> Regards,
> Joakim

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry