Excellent, thanks for incorporating that feature. I have encountered a few
bugs though.

1. When using a value encoder, the component seams to be adding the label
string value to the hidden field rather than the string id provided by the
value encoder.

<input id="commentators-values" type="hidden"
name="commentators-values" value="George
<gm...@myemail.org> ;Charlie <char...@myemail.org> ">

This results in the following error
Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.util.UnknownValueException: Could not
find a coercion from type java.lang.String to type
org.company.eprs.entities.ApplicationUser.

2. The duplicated textarea's seemed to be a result of my auto resizing
textarea script. Resolved

3. A new issue has been created with greater than less than now.

       George Christman <g...@myemail.org> </g...@myemail.org>

Couple enhancements I feel could add more value and flexibility to the
component.

1. I think adding a vertical parameter that takes a boolean would be a nice
addition. This would allow the component to either display the box's
horizontally as is, or if vertical == true, display the input fields with
the box's vertically,  "Similar to the Facebook language selection under
edit profile".

2. Giving the component the ability to use a comma to add new items that may
not be contained within the autocomplete selection would be a great
addition. This would be useful when using the component with email.

Thanks Joakim, excellent job.