I know what the problem is the problem, I have read in couple of places a
general idea what one should do about all of this but sadly I do not possess
the necessary knowledge to implement that.

If I use the HttpServletRequest with the @Inject annotation and use
getInputStream() method what else do I need to change. How do I create a
form? Can I use <t:form> component? Also where do I send the date from that
form? Where do I write the method that will handle the upload? Do I need to
write a service for that and how do I do that?

If you guys have some semi code or some resource link to help me out, I
would appreciate it. There are a lot of things that I don't know about
tapestry so a couple of words in the right direction won't help me much.
Sorry about that :)