Good to know - my understanding of entity managers is low, so I was thinking
the two lots of persistence.xml files would mean 2 entity managers, one for
tapestry-jpa and one for EJB, unless tapestry-jpa can get the EJB's
persistence.xml through java packaging magic.

Stuff for me to learn unless someone can give a definitive "this is how it
works"

Have a good weekend,
Chris