From: "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, 28 November, 2011 11:00:01 PM
Subject: Re: Tapestry 5 and Mobile

One thing I've been thinking about is to have greater control over the
"core" stack on a request-by-request basis, so that a single app can
skin one way for a desktop browser, and skin another way (with changes
to the "core" stack) for a mobile device (i.e., include JS & CSS from
jQuery Mobile, for example).

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM, SeleniuM <invest-in...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Also, you can always implement your own Chain of Command builder directly
> implemented from Tapestry IOC.
> The thing is to make parameteres width and height of your own web
> application, and to make a selection when detected what device is
> approaching your web applications using just variable HTTP_USER_AGENT. On
> the knowledge of what device is detected, it parses values width and height
> ( and many others if implemented so) to it. :) If you want, I will make some
> code tips here. Cheers.
>
> P.S. Sorry on my English.
>
> ~SeleniuM

Howard M. Lewis Ship