On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:42 AM, Dragan Sahpaski
<dragan.sahpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not quite following you. I've successfully tested it with multiple
> editors in one zone with form and it's ok.
> Can you send me an example page which has this problem? I promise to look
> at it right away.

Odd then, I get multiple editors (and I mean multiple internal
CKeditor instances, not visible editors) if I just do:
<t:zone t:id="textAreaZone">
        <t:form id="textAreaForm" t:zone="textAreaZone">
                <t:errors/>
                <t:textArea id="textArea" t:mixins="pn/CKEditor"
value="textValue"
parameters="{'toolbar': 'Basic'}" />
                <input type="submit" value="OK"/>
        </t:form>
</t:zone>

Now if I just zone in the outputRaw, things work as expected. I'm
returning a zone.getBody from onSuccess(). I really didn't have any
existing code, I was just trying out different editor components on an
empty archetype.

Kalle