On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Dragan Sahpaski
<dragan.sahpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Kalle,
> See the latest commit. It resolves this issues properly.
> On each ajax zone update a new ckeditor instance is created and the old
> ones are properly destoyed using ckeditorinstance.destroy(). Also the
> attached event handlers on FORM_PREPARE_FOR_SUBMIT_EVENT are removed.

Thanks Dragan, looking good now.

> Also if you have some ideas what would be the easiest way for this small
> project to be published on maven central please share.

Well, the easiest is to host the code with an organization (e.g.
codehaus) that has the necessary infrastructure set up already to push
to central. However, it's not too bad to sign up with Sonatype's OSSRH
(see
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide)
using your own group id, assuming you plan to continue using
com.plannow.tapestry5 as the groupid. As a third option, or more
accurately, as an extension of the first option, perhaps we could make
it a new Tynamo.org module. I've purposefully avoided involving Tynamo
with UI component business but it might just make sense to make an
exception in this case especially since I kind of decided already to
go ahead with implementing the "light CMS" editable content concept
(which I described in another thread) myself since it'd take too long
as a GSoC project with unpredictable results for my needs. In any
case, the CKEditor component is good enough for my needs.

Kalle