Hello everyone, I figured it's been a while since this topic has been brought
up, so I'd like to come back to it again. I've finally managed to find some
free time to play with my personal project "yay", which means I'll be doing
a full rewrite. I'd like to hear what Tapestry-JPA users have to say about
it in comparison to hibernate. For the past couple years, I've used
Tapestry-Hibernate which has been really nice to work with, however I was
recently turned on to Tapestry-JPA. I was told I wouldn't need to use value
encoders with Tapestry-JPA, something I need to do all the time with
Hibernate. This seemed pretty appealing, is there any other advantages I
should know about? Thanks Guys.