Hi Uli,

I know what is your mean, you would like a multi-tab editor with both
Java class tab and .tml tab. This is a good solution to switch between
Tapestry's page/component class file and .tml tempate file.

But in my current plan, we would like to supply another solution, it
will also supply convenient way to switch between Tapestry's
page/component class file and .tml tempate file:

When you are editing Tapestry's page/component class file, just click
a icon in Eclipse toolbar or use "CTRL + R" command, it will find and
open corresponding .tml template file (using our TML editor) for you.

And you can also find its corresponding class file when you are
editing .tml template file in this way. So, i think this solution can
also meet you need :-)

Your idea ?