Hi Giulio,

Thank you for your straightforward complaint, not sound good, but it
is true. That is due to our *HEAVY* solution last year, you said the
CTRL + R switch does not work, i do not know how it happened. For most
users, if installed this tool correctly, it will work.

If it did not work, the reason may be failure in install process, as
it required WTP, the install process is not easy. Mismatch version of
WTP may result failure. And some users want to improve TapestryTools
together with me, but retreat when they found have to read WTP source
code first. I personally want to  mark  all the issue closed, make new
builds, but it is really not easy for a single student.

This is why we want to rebuild a lightweight TapestryTools this year,
make it easy to install, easy to improve. Most important, reduce
improvement threshold, attract more guys to improve it together with
me in the future.

About the issues, i have tried to solve most issues[1] which can be
reproduced in my computer, not "even don't answer to issues". Sorry
for the left 4 open issues, some of them can not reproduce in my
computer, and some of them are considered in the new lightweight
solution.

[1]
http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/issues/list?can=1&q=&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Summary&cells=tiles