Gavin....
Many users already told you they does not use your plugin because the most
important feature, the CTRL+R switch, DOESN'T WORK !!!!

I've already told you that: your project looks like abandoned, you even
don't answer to issues...why someone would use it ?

I use your plugin because I've patched it and it works great, save a lot of
time in switching, etc....
but since I don't know anything about eclipse development(and I don't care
about that), finding the bug took me 10 minutes, but finding a way to build
the project correctly made me loose a lot of hours !

Why don't you apply the patch, mark the issue closed, make a new build, and
yell here "hey buddies, now it works, all you have to do is install it" ?
I'm sure you will gain a lot of users.

Cheers,
Giulio