Hi Gavin,

So just a "return" or loop break simple statement can fix this
> problem, right?

Yes, it's a common thing I've noticed in many projects.
the "unclean part" of the patch is how you compute the sources directory,
but I don't know the eclipse framework and i cannot help in that.

> Thank you for your advise. If you use TapestryTools' page/component
> creation wizard, it will always create class file and tml file
> together with you. So template not found is not a usual situation, but
> we can consider it as a option feature. In some special situation such
> as user delete single tml file careless, this feature will be
> necessary.
>
> Funny to say, I have troubles on using the component wizards, or to give
the project the "tapestry nature".
Maybe because the WTP installation troubles(that i have), or because I
don't create the projects in eclipse but i import them with maven, so I
don't use it but it's not an important to me.

Cheers,
Giulio