Geez Lance, thanks for checking it out further, hope you had a pleasant weekend.

Are you serious with that's all that has to happen + a parameter i guess?
I read the source code and was tempted by it's length - and yes it doesn't look
too hard, but you've seriously taken it to easy-ville!!
Especially by tacking on the droppable context like that...

For my own prototyping (not the js library) I have gone back down my custom js
path.

I'm yet to fully comprehend where I can go by implementing the zonedroppable
context - or whether I just stick to custom js.
Thanks heaps for your follow up, I will sit on it for a day or two whilst I
muck around with some related code :)

Chris