oh stop it, you big tease :D

Let's just leave it on idle for a bit - i've got what i want out of
@ImportJQueryUI stuff and my own custom JS (i used to detest js back before
these handy js-toolkits came about - times have changed...)
For my own prototyping, I'll be needing to possibly make update-able _all_
zones - so that will give me a fair intro into tapestry ajax updates / json etc.

It's a good test of patience all this this AJAX deving caper, but not as good
as untangling 100m of rope in a small space!

It's all good timing though - tapestry5-jquery rocks...jumpstart with some
fresh ajax stuff to check out.  has never been a better time for java web
deving.

Cheers
Chris