Java 1.5 was EOL in 2009 by the looks of it.
There are no security updates for this release.
Supporting an EOL product with no security fixes can only affect the integrity
of Tapestry and the containers that it is run in.

Java 1.6 is EOL November this year (2012)
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html