Hi George!

What I am doing for this is following the Jumpstart example...I store all
of my entities in the Conversation, and on the last page of the Wizard I
write them to the database.  It's worked out very well so far.  Check out
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/wizard/usingpages1
for
the example I am using.

There's also a page there for different techniques for passing data between
pages...check
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/state/passingdatabetweenpages

Another big thanks to Geoff for providing this valuable resource!