Hi Thiago, when making updates to an existing object, at the start of the
wizard I'm initially populating it with a criteria query, then on submit to
page2 from page1, I populate the SessionState and rebuild my object in page
2 with the SessionState rather than the criteria query. I'm assuming that
this is the correct way to do it. However I've ran into issues where
hibernates lazing loading feature doesn't eagerly grab empty collections
which causes an exception when page 2's object has been populated from the
session object and try's to load a collection. I was able to fix this by
getting the collection size prior to persisting the object in page 1 to the
session state. Seems like a bit of a hack to me. Thanks Guys.