On Fri, 25 May 2012 11:02:42 -0300, George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com> wrote:

miserably with that. "Maybe I'm missing something". So my question is therea alternative solution such as SessionState or Persist where I could store the object in memory and then later save?

Why not SessionState? Unless you need the same user using the same wizard for editing two different objects in two different threads, there's no reason to avoid it. When the wizard is finished, send the object to the database and set the @SessionState field to null (so it isn't stored in the session anymore when it ceases to be used).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor