Hi,

I am developping a form where I need two submits.
The first one does small calculation(addition and multiplication) based on
the values provided by the user.
The second submit uses these value calculated by the first submit to call
some webservices, if this call is succesfull the user is directed to new
page.
I want to implement the first submit as ajax submit, and the second submit a
normal submit.
The two submit buttons are in the same form.

In short i want to do a normal submit to an ajax form.

Can someone please help me out giving an example of how this could be
implemented.

Thanks in advance,
Afaque