Hi, all

As a follow-up: I decorated the TapestrySessionFactory to return a shiro
session instead of the wrapped HttpServletSession. The interfaces were not
identical, so a (very) simple coercion function was needed. I got exactly
what I needed: the only shiro-related code consists of a few lines in
AppModule and an isolated function converting
org.apache.shiro.session.Session to org.apache.tapestry5.services.Session.
In the rest of the app I use session facilities as before (including
annotations), and they are all managed by shiro behind the scenes.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Martin.