On Tue, 21 May 2013 11:09:12 -0300, Dmitry Gusev <dmitry.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you mean by "integration" in this case?
Anything? :)

Please be more specific, otherwise you'll get very generic answers.. ;)

AngularJS can be implemented in plain HTML, I know this.
I was just hope maybe tapestry5 will provide some support for it...
Some integration with components maybe... helpers, mixins, ajax and zones, anything?

Please tell me if you disagree, I don't see any helper that could be useful. AJAX itself is already provided by JavaScript frameworks. Zones are all about updating parts of a page, so I don't see any relationship between them and AngularJS, which is mostly about keeping objects and HTML in sync (data binding). Tapestry already provides an easy away for returning JSON in AJAX requests.

As far as I can see, and I have never used AngularJS so I may be completely wrong, a Tapestry 5-AngularJS integration would do not much beyond including the required JavaScript files and maybe a mixin to tell "apply Angular JS to this HTML element". Tapestry 5 and AngularJS seem quite ortogonal to me.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo