Another topic of great impact would be 'design methodologies with tapestry':
By just knowing the main features of the framework (Ioc, components, ...) and
without considering its internals what one can say about best design practices?
Are there any suggested workflows of design that exploit tapestry-provided
features? Some de-facto standards?

Two critical points:
- not limit yourself to Web apps, even if they are the great majority if t5
based software
- it's important to explain WHY one design choice is better than another when
using T5

Cheers

-- Alessio