Lance,

Interesting timing. I'm now also in need of a push solution. I did try
tapestry-cometd and it is very nice.

As noted, I was wanting to use Atmosphere for the greatly simplified Javascript
support and the support of multiple protocols.

I was thinking about modifying tapestry-cometd to use pure Atmosphere. Not sure
how much work that will be, though. Have you looked into it any? If it seems
relatively straight-forward, I may give it a go.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com