Ok I found out what happends. The class is a private static class and so
the default constructor is private too. Boomer. You can still pass the
class along and issue newInstance on it. What a funny thing. So I just
check for it and do the newInstance myself and do field injection myself.
If I add a public empty constructor tapestry just does it. But I have the
inject field dependencies stuff already done (was a almost no brainer so
its ok.).