On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:49:38 -0200, Dmitry Gusev <dmitry.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think this is something that may need to be improved in T5. Like, adding new files to service interfaces, changing method signatures, adding/removing annotations to service methods/page/component classes, etc.

For pages, components, mixins and classes in 'base' packages, Tapestry already does that.

Does anybody of committers have plans working on T5 live class reloading
improvements?

I have never looked at the Tapestry and Tapestry-IoC code that deals with that, but I'd guess that's not possible. JRebel is able to do that because it works at JVM level. Tapestry and Tapestry-IoC do not.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br