On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:15:04 -0200, Alexander Sommer <alexander.som...@gmail.com> wrote:

tapestry would and will easily revive

Are you saying it is dead?

if 5.4. would come out with full jQuery (and jQuery mobile) support ;-)

Tapestry 5.4, which is in alpha right now but already quite stable, already comes with jQuery support out of the box. Previous versions can use tapestry5-jquery for that. I'm not sure what you mean by jQuery mobile support.

I am just waiting for 5.4 and think that others are doing the same.

You can try it right now.

I also would love mobile web templates with 5.4 based on jQuery mobile.

You can already do that. 5.4 ships with Bootstrap 3 out-of-the-box and it (Bootstrap 3) is mobile-first. To use jQuery mobile, just use 5.4 with jQuery support and add the jQuery mobile file(s) using @Import.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br