Haha. Maybe it's someone who's maintaining thousands of lines of evil old
incomprehensible JSP, has seen the promised land (Tapestry) and feels bad about
it. (Like the guy who never gets invited to parties).
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lance Java
  To: Tapestry users
  Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 9:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Web frameworks

  I'm not sure why... but for some reason a random user comes on this
  tapestry list about once a year spreading FUD with a message similar to
  this one. I've never really understood why... Please ignore this thread.

http://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/the-2014-decision-makers-guide-to-java-web-frameworks/