On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 17:45:37 -0200, Christian Köberl <tapestry.christian.koeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

2014-02-04 Lance Java <lance.j...@googlemail.com>:
I happen to be a fan of tapestry's multi-page approach and serverside
markup generation.
Me too - but I think there would be a big chance in 5.4 to clean up
the JS stuff and I think inline JS is no good idea. The core
components could all be refactored to work without inline JS - like
the new DateField (a good example how to do it).

I don't know a politer way of saying this, but I already said that Tapestry 5.4 is already doing that at least twice. I'm having a really unlucky day. :(

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br