looking at my migrated Tapestry 5.4-beta-2 app i can only see two inline
scripts. The requirejs configuration (shim, ...) and the require call
itself.

Is it possible to move those into a dynamically generated js instead,
that's included with a script tag? the requirejs config could by cached.
And the require call would be page specific. Should we create a jira ticket?

removing the javascriptsupport methods is not a good idea as it breaks
backwards compatibility. on the other hand removing in 5.5 would be nice :)

g,
Kris