i also think it's up to the development team to decide how they want to
develop (inline-scripts vs. no inline-scripts). sometimes inline-scripts
make things easier. having a choice is good anyways.

still, do you think it is worth moving the requriejs specific
inline-scripts into a dynamically generated js file?