On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 12:36:26 -0300, Boris Horvat <horvat.z.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

I believe that I am doing something wrong but just wanted to confirm if
that is the case.

I have a component that I pass in the loop.

<t:Edit t:id="image" t:value="projectImage" t:context="currentProject"
edittype="imageupload" />

So, very important, you have a single component instance which is rendered many times.

Now the idea is that once someone uploads an image we refresh the zone,
however I cant seem to trigger the refresh for the correct zone due to the
loop iteration. I have tried to create a property

    @Persist
    @Property(read = false)
    private String zoneImageUploadId;

    public String getZoneImageUploadId() {
        if (zoneImageUploadId == null)
            zoneImageUploadId =
javascriptSupport.allocateClientId(resources);
        return zoneImageUploadId;
    }

I see no point in persisting the zoneImageUploadId. Instead, you should pass it context of the event that uploads the zone.

In addition, what you're calling component id isn't the component id, t:id, but the HTML, client-side id, and they're different things that may or may not have the same value.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br