On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:33:03 -0300, Boris Horvat <horvat.z.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

But is it expected for the things that are @Persist-ed to be shared in each iteration?

What do you mean by shared? If you overwrite a @Persist'ed value, anything that reads it later, regardless of being in inside a loop or not, will read the same value. So, in your code as posted in this thread, when an event occurrs, you'll always get the value of the last item in the iteration. @Persist is basically reading and writing to an HttpSession attributed named [fully qualified page name]:[field name], when it's in a page, or [fully qualified page name].[full component id]:[field name].

I will try to pass the client zone id to the context and to use it back to refresh the proper zone (I did come up with same idea but I was thinking
that it is wrong path to follow)

Actually, that's the correct approach. It works in every situation and no session persistence needed. Win-win situation. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br