Hi Kalle,

In 5.4, you can contribute to the default error page and map exception
types to specific error pages (
http://tapestry.apache.org/5.4/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/internal/services/DefaultRequestExceptionHandler.html
- that reminds me, I should add information about that to the user guide as
well).

I came across this earlier tonight http://tynamo.org/tapestry-exceptionpage+guide and it looks like what you refer to in 5.4 docs.

I'm using 5.4-beta-6 for my little-bootstrap-project. Making SliderException handled by a CreateDefaultSlider page is precisely what I'm after to get me out of little-bootstrap-project curation tasks :)

The context aware stuff looks handy for connecting to external systems, be it email (as per example), ajax/rest responses, webrtc failures.

I'll give it a shot now and if failure, report on it tomorrow - if I succeed I may have enough juice in the tank to respond tonight :P

Thanks for pointing it out, more terrific stuff in 5.4
Chris