At the moment, there is a dummy servlet context being provided.  I
suggested keeping the code as close as possible to the original until
we had things working.

That being said, we have created our own SpringModuleDef in
anticipation of additional changes.

I'm accustomed to doing distributed contributions for service
configurations, but I don't see how to get at a configuration from
within the constructObjectCreatorForApplicationContext method.

--
Jonathan Barker
ITStrategic