Thanks Thiago,
I kept the formState="NONE" for the <select> properties.
I put formState="ITERATION" for the image loop which marks up editable images.

The issue persists... on the <select> controls... try it yourself and see
http://psinh.ddns.net:9011/psi/home

set tableColumns to 5 that works
set tableColumns to 4 fails (<select> punches back to 5 and gallery stays same)
???

I am not sure what to think or do.

I will post the two four modules HOME.JAVA and GALLERY.JAVA to your email

Best regards
and thanks... KEN