On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:20:30 -0200, nhhockeyplayer nashua <nhhockeypla...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Folks,

I got a Home Page with a Gallery component sitting on top.

I am operating three loops

1. loop to render pagination links

This one should have form

2. nested loop to render collection looping columns and rows

If I remove formState="NONE" the app slows down to the point of barely usable.

if I put the formState back in the three loops I operate, the app is responsive... but my <select> components and their associated properties are haywire.

Currently I took the formState="NONE" out of the pagination link loop.
And the place where it is being used is in the actual rendering of the large images.

http://psinh.ddns.net:9011/psi/home

Is formState stomping all over my component persistent properties ?

Gallery.JAVA
    @Property
    @Persist
    private Integer itemsPerPage;